Immediately after I wrote my previous post on recruiters and Power BI, I got this gem. If this keeps up, I am going to have to keep this as a regular feature on this blog.
Position : Power BI Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing data integration from multiple systems into analytical data models.
- Writing relational database SQL queries
- Devising and promoting creative data visualizations in Tableau
- Developing tools and dashboards using MS SQL Server and BI Visualization tools such as Tableau to provide real-time insights to business data
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting existing BI solutions and visualization
Maybe I am being too picky, but why would you want a Power BI developer to create Tableau reports?